The Sumo Strake is a versatile machine which offers a multitude of benefits. It is available in 6m 8m 12m and comes in mounted form up to 8m and trailed from there on up.
- The even distribution of chaff and straw combined with mixing with soil is essential, when encouraging the growth of unwanted seeds including blackgrass.
- The 15mm carbide tips, combined with powerful spring tines prove an ideal combination when wanting to achieve a shallow tilth. This disturbance will provide the ideal conditions for the rogue seeds to chit.
- The superior frame build quality and tine design allows forward speeds of 10-25kmh giving unrivaled performance even in the hardest ground.
- Prepares the stubble for the next pass which makes drilling,cultivating or ploughing easier due to even trash distribution.
- Retractable alternate rows of tines for working in heavy or damp straw.
- Hydraulic tine angle adjustment.
- Heavy duty frame and headstock.
- 45mm x 10mm heavy duty spring tine.
- Reduces slug population.
- 15mm Tungsten carbide tips
- 75mm or 150mm tine spacing.