Ecoweeding Tine Harrow TH-12000
This 12m tine harrow is ideal for weed removal from your crop. The tines penetrate the soil while harrowing to a maximum depth of 2-3cm to break up and crumble the upper soil crust.
The primary focus of this machine is on the control of unwanted weeds in a sustainable way reducing the need for herbicide sprays.
- The aggressiveness and pressure on each tine field can be regulated centrally with 8 adjustment options, allowing you to adjust the angle of the tine field depending on your requirements.
- Standard tine length is 450mm spaced at 2.5cm. Standard tine thickness is 7mm, with the option of 6 or 8mm.
- The harrow has 8 sections of 1.5m that are able to adapt themselves to follow ground contours.
- The machine comes standard with LED lights.
- These machines can be fitted with pneumatic seeders.
|Number of Elements||8|
|Tine Diameter||7mm Standard ( 6 or 8mm Optional)|